Centrify announces new P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme
Centrify, a leading provider of cloud-ready Zero Trust Privilege to secure modern enterprises, has launched a brand new partner programme that empowers the channel to better help organisations stop the leading cause of data breaches: privileged access abuse. The Centrify P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme leverages a maximised discount structure, engagement and support tools, dynamic marketing campaigns and modern training modules to accelerate partners providing Centrify Zero Trust Privilege Services.
“The Centrify P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme is the result of listening to our partners and global system integrators so they can successfully sell Privileged Access Management solutions based on a Zero Trust approach that can actually stop breaches,” said John Andrews, Vice President of Worldwide Channels at Centrify. “Gartner named Privileged Access Management (PAM) a Top 10 Security Project for 2019. Our research shows that more than half of organisations haven’t even implemented some of the basics of PAM like a password vault or multi-factor authentication and a big part of tapping into those opportunities is expanding our reach. The P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme will energise the channel and put more resources towards securing the privileged credentials that grant access to modern attack surfaces.”
The P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme includes a comprehensive playbook to support four key pillars to enable partner success:
- Profitability model tied to sales revenue and training achievements
- Engagement tools and sales support to help partners find and win deals
- Accelerated go-to-market tactics with dynamic marketing tools and sales programmes
- Knowledge – training programmes to enhance the skills that make partners trusted advisers
Centrify has also expanded its team to support strategic partners and global system integrators, who can now choose from three new tiers in the P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme to select the level which is best for them:
- Centrify Platinum Partner: Highest level of support, highest level of enhanced pricing, deep multi-competency requirements
- Centrify Gold Partner: Focused support, medium level of enhanced pricing, mid-range multi-competency requirements
- Centrify Silver Partner: Self-serve support, lower level of enhanced pricing, multi-competency requirements
The P.E.A.K. Performance partner programme is also supported by a new global distributor, Tech Data. Centrify Zero Trust Privilege Services are a powerful addition to Tech Data’s security portfolio, enabling an extensive reseller partner network that can leverage extensive technical, marketing and credit services.