New program streamlines tiering structure, with transparent pricing, cumulative discounts and elevated deal registration incentives for valued partners.
Check Point Software Technologies, a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions globally, has announced the launch of its innovative new Partner Program. Amidst an ever-evolving cybersecurity landscape, this program aims to strengthen partner capabilities and fuel growth.
The cybersecurity sector is experiencing rapid growth and transformation. According to Canalys, cybersecurity spending hit US $19 billion recently, reflecting the increasing need for collaborative security solutions. As technology evolves, so too do cyber threats, prompting an increased need for a unified cybersecurity platform that provides protection from edge to network to cloud and beyond.
Organisations worldwide are increasingly turning to the channel for guidance not only on their cybersecurity solutions, but also for regulations and building cyber resilience. Channel partners are well positioned to effectively communicate the value of cybersecurity solutions, while addressing specific needs and concerns regarding existing and future threats.
With a partner dedicated business model, Check Point’s new Partner Program strengthens the company’s commitment to partners while maximising opportunities for joint growth. It is tailored to enhance partner performance and satisfaction. It focuses on boosting deal closure rates, which drives business growth and streamlines quoting processes for quicker customer response. The program strengthens Check Point’s partnership engagement and encourages partners to develop specialised expertise, adding more value to their services. It also provides easier access to essential tools and resources, improving operational efficiency for partners.
“For over 30 years, Check Point has blazed the path for innovation in cybersecurity. In light of the current climate and increasing rate of cyber threats, we are launching a new, partner program to help our partners accelerate their efforts in providing the best cybersecurity,” said Francisco Criado, Check Point’s VP of Global Partner Ecosystem Organisation. “We are excited to continue this journey with our partners, providing them with the best tools, resources and support they need to thrive in our dynamic industry.”
The enhanced Partner Program is strategically aligned with Check Point’s comprehensive platform, focusing on its end-to-end AI-powered, cloud-delivered security. This program enables partners to effectively cross-sell and up-sell advanced security solutions from Check Point’s comprehensive portfolio, covering a broad spectrum of attack surfaces, addressing needs in SASE, email security, cloud environments, SD-WAN and mobile security. The program’s upgrades are geared toward leveraging these cutting-edge technologies, ensuring partners are equipped to meet diverse cybersecurity challenges.
It features a range of enhancements including:
- Simplification and tier progression: new, consolidated tiering model to help increase participation across all levels. Partners are now given an Advanced, Professional, Premier and Elite status depending on size of business opportunity.
- New pricing Model: customer-focused pricing framework that is not only predictable and market-aligned, but also features the most significant discount structure ever offered by Check Point. Deal registrations have been increased by 100%, with a new incumbent partner program that delivers deal protection on renewals
- Free Certification: free certifications to meet partner-level compliance. Introducing customized tracks based on how the partner goes to market
- Specialisation: additional training and certification to unlock additional benefits associated with specialization that can lead to additional 20% discount
- App relaunch: new and improved app, which has increased usage fivefold. New use cases provide access to training and enablement, subject matter experts and instantaneous deal registrations
Stephen Donaldson, Security Team Lead, Atturra Managed Services, said: “Check Point’s revamped 2024 next generation partner program signifies a significant shift in structure and approach, introducing a simplified framework designed to empower and deliver tangible benefits to the partner network. The refined tier model, featuring linear progression requirements, facilitates a clear understanding of ongoing obligations related to bookings and certifications. Check Point has implemented substantial changes to enhance support for partners, including an improved, predictable and stackable discounting model, as well as offering ‘paid-for training’ and certifications.
“Specialisations in product areas (network, cloud, endpoint) further enhance the discounting and training offering. Partners now have the flexibility to tailor their expertise to specific areas and marketed solutions, allowing them to stack additional discounts and deliver specialised outcomes for customers utilising the Check Point product ecosystem.”Click below to share this article