LogRhythm announced that it has recently concluded its first-ever Partner Tech University in the region. During the event, LogRhythm also announced the winners of the 2023 APJ Channel Awards, honouring the achievements of LogRhythm’s outstanding distributors and partners.
Attended by close to 100 participants across over 30 partner organisations, the two-day event included various workshops and discussion sessions aimed at empowering participants to deliver the LogRhythm product portfolio more effectively. Such sessions include in-depth product updates from the product management team, workshops on architecture and deployment, as well as one-to-one discussions with the LogRhythm channel leadership and product management teams.
LogRhythm also held its flagship capture-the-flag style competition, LogWars, where participants teamed up to identify and hunt down answers to questions. Team Digital Network Solution from Nepal emerged the winner of the competition, winning the first Partner LogWars Medal.
The Partner Tech University was closed with the Partner Awards Gala Evening, where LogRhythm announced their 2023 LogRhythm Partner Award winners.
Jerry Tng, Vice President, APJ, LogRhythm, says, “Being a channel-first vendor, LogRhythm is focused on enabling our partners to deliver the best analyst experience to our customers. The Partner Tech University and the Partner Awards is a step towards building an ecosystem for our partners to connect and get recognition for their excellence.
“As security teams in the region become leaner, having a secure and powerful toolkit becomes crucial in helping them protect their organisations effectively. We are confident that the LogRhythm product portfolio, with our SIEM and NDR covering two-thirds of the SOC visibility triad, is a solution that our partners can use to build this toolkit for their customers.”
Foo Fang Yong, Executive Director, MTech, added, “We are honoured to be given the APJ Distributor Award. MTech and LogRhythm has been long-time partners, and the Partner Tech University is a great initiative that gives us an opportunity to strengthen our cooperation. The LogRhythm SIEM has been a staple in many security solutions for SOCs across the region, and we look forward to our continued cooperation and further success with LogRhythm.”
LogRhythm APJ Partner Awards 2023 Winners List
- APJ Distributor of the Year: M.TECH PRODUCTS
- APJ Reseller of the Year: KNIT TECHNOLOGIES
- APJ MSSP of the Year: PT APLIKANUSA LINTASARTA
- SIEM Award: ST ENGINEERING INFO-SECURITY
- NDR Award: NETONE SYSTEMS
- Distributor of the Year, Singapore: M.TECH PRODUCTS
- Distributor of the Year, Malaysia: ADAPTIVE NETPOLEON MALAYSIA
- Distributor of the Year, Indonesia: PT TRUVISOR TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA
- Distributor of the Year, Thailand: M-SOLUTIONS TECHNOLOGY, THAILAND
- Distributor of the Year, Australia: NETPOLEON AUSTRALIA
- Reseller of the Year, Singapore: KNIT TECHNOLOGIES
- Reseller of the Year, Indonesia: PT MASTERSYSTEM INFOTAMA
- Reseller of the Year, Thailand: CLOUDSEC ASIA
- Reseller of the Year, Australia: SEAMLESS INTELLIGENCE
- Reseller of the Year, Mongolia: ITZONE
- Reseller of the Year, Nepal: DIGITAL NETWORK SOLUTION