Mobileum, a global provider of telecom analytics solutions, announced that it has been named a Platinum winner in two categories for the Juniper Future Digital Awards, Best Steering of Roaming Solution and Most Innovative Anti-SMS Fraud Solution. These awards recognise the most innovative and disruptive solutions operating across the telco, security, and network operator markets. This is the fourth year in a row that Juniper has recognised Mobileum solutions for its outstanding contributions to the telecommunications industry.
Best Steering of Roaming Solution
Since 2020, Mobileum has consistently been awarded top honours for its Roaming solutions. This year Mobileum holds the position for its Mobileum SoR solution. With a footprint of over 350+ Steering of Roaming active users, it optimises roaming margins by guiding roaming traffic to an operator’s preferred networks based on analytics-driven insight into technology, price, quality of service, mutual traffic deals, and wholesale costs.
Key benefits of using Mobileum SoR include the ability for operators to:
- Increase profitability by meeting wholesale roaming commitments more accurately and consistently and negotiating better wholesale agreements.
- Assure customer experience, maximise revenue, and guarantee the right mix of services based on device type and subscriber services.
- Adapt to technology changes with seamless steering control across all technologies, including LTE, VoLTE, IoT, Private Networks, and 5G.
- Customise roaming policies for different customer segments and device capabilities.
- Have a competitive advantage with mobile service continuity across customer segments, devices, and all mobile core generations and technologies.
Anti-SMS Fraud Protection Solution
Mobileum took Platinum this year for its SMS Firewall solution, advancing from last year’s gold nomination. Mobileum’s SMS Firewall offers real-time protection to operators’ current and future messaging services, keeping their subscribers’ personal preferences and privacy policies intact. Relying on an AI, ML based approach, it discovers unknown threat patterns automatically for improved threat protection, faster response times, and easier threat management.
It detects and stops A2P grey route traffic, SMS spamming and smishing, SMS bypass, SIM Boxes, SMS spam, and Flubot, guarding customers against malicious attacks and enhancing the end-user experience. In addition, it increases operational efficiencies by segregating billable traffic from fraudulent traffic and reduces operating costs through complete automation from threat detection to prevention.
“Mobileum is extremely proud to be recognised by Juniper for this honour for four consecutive years. Our goal is, and has always been, to ensure that our CSP customers always have the latest tools available to provide their subscribers the security and ubiquitous high-quality coverage they expect,” stated Bernardo Lucas, Mobileum Chief Marketing Officer.Click below to share this article