Nozomi Networks, a leader in OT and IoT security, has announced its MSSP Partner Programme has added nine new members.
In addition to a solid bench of global MSSP Elite Partners, the programme has expanded to include MSSP Focus Partners who are distinguished by service offerings tailored to address regional needs and requirements.
- The globally focused MSSP Elite Partner programme has now grown to 10 members including new members ABS Consulting, Intelligent Buildings and Telefonica Tech
- Regionally focused MSSP Focus Partners include CyberCX, Deloitte, Gemina, NRI Secure Technologies, 2TS and TI Safe
“MSSPs are filling a critical role as CISOs look for cost-effective ways to strengthen their security postures across IT and OT while juggling resource limitations and skills gaps,” said Chet Namboodri, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Alliances, Nozomi Networks.
“Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Programme allows us to work with our partners to address a growing requirement to include advanced OT and IoT security solutions and maximise value for our mutual customers.”
Launched in August 2021, Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Partner Programme is the industry’s first complete programme for OT and IoT managed security services. The programme fully equips industry-leading MSSPs with Nozomi Networks’ award-winning OT and IoT cybersecurity solutions, expertise and selling resources. The programme enables MSSPs to generate additional revenue through new lines of business while giving customers the flexibility and maximum value they need when it comes to strengthening their OT and IoT security postures while balancing resource requirements. A strong bench of MSSP Elite and MSSP Focus partners are helping their customers strengthen their OT and IoT security and resilience, with solutions from Nozomi Networks.
Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Programme goes beyond basic OT and IoT security integrations to support partners with the resources they need to effectively integrate, sell and support Nozomi Networks’ solutions as part of a full managed services offering for the customer.
- Specialised training and certifications ensure partners are fully qualified to support customers with deep network visibility, advanced monitoring and actionable intelligence for the best possible incident response
- Partners have access to an MSSP framework to further develop their industrial security expertise, grow their MSSP practice, expand their portfolio of services and increase customer satisfaction
- Partners can incorporate Nozomi Networks’ full suite of cloud-based and on-premises solutions and manage them on behalf of their customers. Many of Nozomi Networks’ MSSP partners own Vantage licenses to provide private label services through Vantage’s multi-tenant and MSSP-oriented licensing capabilities