Vertiv, a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, has announced the winners of its annual Vertiv EMEA Channel Awards, recognising the outstanding contribution of its partners across seven categories.
The winners of the 2021 Vertiv EMEA Channel Awards are:
- EMEA Outstanding Vertiv Project of the Year Award: TechExpress, Ghana
- EMEA Most Innovative Marketing Campaign of the Year Award: RRC, Russia
- EMEA Vertiv Brand Ambassador of the Year Award: Veljko Ostojić, Product Manager, Ingram Micro Serbia
- EMEA Rising Star Reseller Award: Netsite, Turkey
- EMEA Reseller of the Year Award: Ricca IT, Italy
- EMEA Rising Star Distributor Award: Hiperdist, Middle East and Africa
- EMEA Distributor of the Year Award: Ingram Micro, Germany
The awards saw many new and existing Vertiv partners across the EMEA region tune-in virtually for the Annual Channel Summit and Awards.
“It’s brilliant that we get a chance to recognise our amazing channel partners and the work taking place across the EMEA region. From outstanding projects to innovative marketing; brand ambassadorship to shining examples of reselling; the awards are an important moment of celebration,” said Karsten Winther, Vice President Sales, Vertiv EMEA.
“Our channel partner programme has increased in strength since its inception and our partner base is continuously growing,” said Giordano Albertazzi, President, Vertiv EMEA. “I would like to warmly congratulate this year’s winners for their impressive work and to thank all our channel partners for their ongoing collaboration in driving business growth.”Click below to share this article