Fortinet, a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, has announced it is rapidly expanding its partner-focused Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud offerings with additional FortiCloud solutions, providing the industry’s most extensive collection of Management-as-a-Service (MaaS) and SaaS services.
The breadth of services available provides Fortinet partners and customers with the opportunity to select cloud security and management offerings that are easy-to-implement, easy-to-manage, flexible and scalable as their business grows. In addition, the broad FortiCloud Services portfolio enables customers to consolidate their number of security vendors to streamline threat correlation.
FortiCloud Services currently includes 10 MaaS and SaaS offerings, including FortiGate Cloud Service, Fortinet’s cloud-based firewall management tool, which is experiencing rapid growth and already has over 550,000 subscriptions. Similarly, FortiSandbox Cloud has an adoption rate that has grown more than 300% to eclipse 125,000 licensed users.
Those customers looking for valuable performance extensions to their FortiGate UTM can also tap into the benefits of FortiMail SEG, FortiWeb WAF and more.
“Fortinet is helping partners and customers to accelerate cloud adoption by providing the most extensive offering of security MaaS and SaaS offerings in the industry,” said Jon Bove, Vice President, Channel Sales at Fortinet.
“FortiCloud Services provides our partners the opportunity to offer their customers both proven and easy to implement, manage and scale security solutions.”
The FortiCloud services partner opportunity
FortiCloud Services provide end-user customers with platform options. Many of the services are available on multiple platforms such as appliance, virtual machine and cloud, offering partners and customers the ability to tailor their FortiCloud services to suit their individual needs.
- FortiCloud Services help Fortinet partners become more operationally efficient through automation and centralised management
- FortiCloud Services offers flexible business models that helps partners to scale with their customers’ needs
- The variety of FortiCloud Services allows partners to offer features with devices designed for high performance security, translating to quicker ROI for operating expenses and opportunity for partners and their customers
FortiCloud Services includes the following MaaS and Saas offerings:
- FortiGate Cloud: Fortinet’s cloud-based firewall management tool
- FortiAP: Providing integrated and secure wireless access
- FortiExtender: The company’s secure LTE wireless WAN extender, providing 3G/4G connectivity for reliable broadband to the internet
- FortiSwitch: Delivers a secure, simple, scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding security, performance and manageability
- FortiManager: Offers customers automation-driven and single pane-of-glass management capabilities
- FortiPresence: Fortinet’s WiFi presence analytics and customer engagement solution
- FortiToken: Offers customers secure cloud management of two-factor authentication (2FA) for FortiGate
- FortiCASB: Offers customers cloud security analytics and posture management
- FortiMail: Fortinet’s hosted email security
- FortiWeb: The company’s cloud-based web application firewall-as-a-service