Citrix recently held its annual Channel Partner Accelerator event aimed at educating partners on business strategies and goals for the year, whilst highlighting the latest solutions available for them to offer to customers. The company also reiterated its vision of empowering a mobile workforce through seamless, secure access to apps files and services on any device regardless of location.
The event served as a platform for Citrix business leaders to forge stronger relationships with the partners, sponsors and distributors in attendance, a total of 120. Regional partners shared their experiences with Citrix stakeholders, their successes, challenges, and suggestions for best practices moving forward. Additionally, Citrix introduced updates to its channel program that offer stronger incentives and business opportunities for partners.
Following partners were recognised and awarded for the year 2016:
- Highest Product Attainment, Citrix Workspace Suite: Beta Information Technology
- Highest Product Attainment, Virtualisation: Mannai Trading Company
- Highest Product Attainment, Networking: Gulf Business Machines
- Managed Partner Highest Growth: Bahwan IT
- Citrix Partner System Engineer: Shejoor Padathu Kulangara, Diyar United Company
- Citrix Partner System Engineer: Karthikeyan Subramanian, Mindware
- Citrix Partner System Engineer: Shaman Bakhat, Gulf Business Machines
- Citrix Partner Champion: Deepak MS, Alpha Data
- Citrix Partner of the year: Gulf Business Machines
Luca Marinelli, Vice President, Partners EMEA, Citrix announced, “2016 was a great year for the company, namely the introduction of new products, an increase in partner specialisations and a rise in customers adopting virtual solutions. During the event, we conveyed the importance of the Citrix cloud portfolio and best practices for attracting new customers in the mid-market. We also reinforced to each partner that we remain committed to ensuring their success, and will continue to identify methods of making our programs simpler and ultimately more profitable for all parties.”
Eyad Shami, Channel Manager, Middle East, Turkey and Africa, Citrix added, “We are pleased with the outcome of our annual partner accelerator event. Today we were able to communicate first-hand our strategy for tomorrow’s digital workplace, which is making mobility practices commonplace. With cloud technology underpinning such transformation in the region, it is quickly becoming a trend as enterprises look for ways to transform their business. Keeping this in mind, it is our priority to ensure partners understand how they can drive revenue from Citrix cloud, and to provide them with the right tools and resources to approach end-users with.”