Digital Transformation is a costly challenge
In this interview, Barrie Green, Regional Vice President for UKI and Middle East at Appian talks about process automation.
Although today’s fast-paced business environment demands digital transformation (DT), the reality is that a large proportion of DT initiatives fall short of their goals. Harvard Business Review reports that a staggering 70% of all DT initiatives fail, with an estimated $900 billion of the $1.3 trillion spent on Digital Transformation going to waste.
Amidst this challenge, the Appian Platform is leading the way. Appian, a leader in low-code automation, offers a comprehensive solution to organisations striving for digital excellence. With a strong presence in the Middle East, Appian has supported regional clients for 14 years, driving job creation and contributing to the 2030 vision.
Key Business Initiatives Addressed by Appian:
- Drive Operational Excellence: Appian empowers organisations to streamline their operations, root out inefficiencies, and optimise costs.
- Modernise Legacy Systems: Legacy systems are often plagued by complexity and high maintenance costs and can hinder progress. Appian provides a route to modernisation.
- Data-Driven Digital Strategy: In the modern age, Appian enables businesses to make informed decisions and help then maintain their competitive edge.
- Intelligent Automation: Appian’s intelligent automation capabilities reduce manual work which enhances efficiency.
- Leveraging Low Code : With a user-friendly low-code platform Appian enables developers and non-developers alike to create applications with speed and ease.
- Accelerate Time to Outcome: Appian expedites the journey toward digital transformation thus ensuring that organisations achieve their goals efficiently.