Middle East channel recognised at global Cisco Partner Summit 2016
Cisco announced that sixteen partners from the Middle East region were recognised for their outstanding performance in 2016, receiving Cisco Partner Summit awards across several categories in the region. Two of the partners were honored with the Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Regional awards for the EMEAR region. Cisco announced the winners during its annual partner conference which took place in San Francisco, California.
Awarded to exemplary channel partners, the Cisco Partner Summit awards are designed to recognise best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry within their respective countries and regions. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
“It is an honor for Cisco to work with some of the best channel partners in the Middle East to transform the IT landscape that enables customers to differentiate and define their business strategies,” said Shadi Salama, Channel Leader, Cisco Middle East. “It is my privilege to announce that sixteen partners from the region have been honored with awards across several categories for their outstanding achievements as a Cisco channel partner in the Middle East region, including two partners who received the Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Region awards in the EMEAR region.”
- Middle East Partner of the Year: Salam Technology
- Architectural Excellence, Enterprise Networks: Emircom
- Architectural Excellence, Collaboration: Baud Telecom Company
- Architectural Excellence, Datacentre: Diyar United Trading and Contracting Company
- Architecture Excellence, Service Provider: Saudi Telecom Company, Advanced Solutions
- Architectural Excellence, Security: GBM
- Cloud Builder Partner of the Year: Netas
- Cloud and Managed Services Partner of the Year: Saudi Telecom Company, Advanced Solutions
- Commercial Partner of the Year: GBM
- Enterprise Partner of the Year: GBM
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year: CDW
- Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro ME
- Learning Partner of the Year: Al Khaleej Training and Education
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year: Saudi Business Machines
- Services Partner of the Year: MDS
- Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year: Smartworld
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year: GBM
The Cisco Partner Summit Theatre and Geographical Regional awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across Middle East countries and the overall EMEAR region. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organization and regional and theatre executives.