NEXT 2017 – Hitachi announces first annual conference
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, has announced its first annual user conference, NEXT 2017, the premier event for the digital revolution. NEXT 2017 will be held between 18-21 September in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Resort. Hitachi is inviting customers, developers, partners, industry experts and thought leaders to learn about the latest developments in using data for better social and business outcomes.
With the theme of ‘Lead What’s Next’, attendees will experience the latest solutions and services that will help them compete and win in today’s dynamic digital environment.
Customers will learn from Hitachi’s expertise in integrating IT with the operational technologies (OT) to drive down costs, be more efficient and innovate faster. NEXT 2017 attendees will get a first-hand look at the latest technology advancements in machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, analytics and data management, and the business benefits those solutions deliver across industries. Hitachi will also unveil a number of new innovations at the show, including a significant announcement on the company’s own transformation.
At NEXT 2017, attendees can:
- Hear keynote speeches from Hitachi executives on the company’s vision and strategy, including Toshiaki Higashihara, President and CEO, Hitachi.
- Network with industry peers and Hitachi’s partner ecosystem.
- Experience the vast Solutions Showcase with demonstrations from Hitachi companies and their partners.
- Learn from Hitachi customers on what matters most in the digital revolution.
- Meet face-to-face with business transformation thought leaders and technology visionaries and experts.
- Watch as Geoffrey Moore, noted speaker, adviser and author of Crossing the Chasm and other bestsellers, offers his unique perspective on digital transformation by examining it as a maturity model for digital systems.
- Listen to Dr Michio Kaku, author, host of several science TV programmes, internationally recognised authority on Einstein’s unified field theory and on the prediction of trends affecting business, medicine, finance and society.
- Attend breakout sessions tailored to specific interests in digital transformation, enterprise IT, industrial IoT, financial services and urban development.
- Watch the announcement of Hitachi’s inaugural Transformation Award winners, recognising customers who have transformed their businesses in partnership with Hitachi.
- Enjoy the NEXT closing event with A-list entertainment.
NEXT 2017 registration
To register to attend Hitachi NEXT 2017, please visit HitachiNEXT.com.