Kuwait based Viacomms receives highest title under Avaya Edge
Avaya awarded Viacomms Telecom, Diamond Level designation, the highest level available, under its new Avaya Edge partner programme. Avaya Edge, introduced on November 1, is designed to give partners the flexibility to meet customer needs in the fast-paced digital marketplace, while providing greater rewards for those partners that deliver exceptional value.
This new programme will help drive mutual profitability and better equip Viacomms Telecom with the skills needed to help customers achieve their digital transformation objectives.
The new Avaya Edge Diamond Enterprise VAR track designation will support Viacomms in:
- Enabling the delivery of exceptional customer experience
- Growing business in software, services and cloud- based solutions
- Rewarding for value, competency, growth and customer satisfaction
- Supporting Viacomms’ go-to-market model based on targeted customer segments and expertise
- Keeping customers’ success and satisfaction at the heart of the business
- Streamlining requirements and reducing administrative complexity
“Viacomms is excited for having achieved this new milestone and is fully committed to advancing Avaya business in Kuwait by continuing investing in human resources, training and certifications, and refreshing lab equipment. The Avaya Edge Diamond designation will empower us to position Avaya’s cutting-edge solutions thus helping our customers meet their digital transformation objectives,” said Jolian Ibrahim, CEO Viacomms Telecom.
“We introduced the Avaya Edge programme in response to the feedback provided by our partners and customers. This new programme ensures that channel partners like Viacomms Telecom are better equipped to take our innovative solutions into the marketplace and help our customers achieve their digital business goals,” said Fadi Moubarak, Channel Leader, Europe and AMEA, Avaya.