Epicor announces international winners of 2017 Partner Excellence Awards
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced the international winners of its 2017 Partner Excellence Awards, at the recent Epicor Global Partner Summit in Dubai.
The global awards programme was launched as part of the new international channel programme, and demonstrates the company’s ongoing commitment to investing in and growing its international channel. The awards honour partners for their continued success and achievements in supporting Epicor solutions across the globe.
All recipients, a mixture of both new and long-term partners, were selected by Epicor based on exceptional performance in market growth, customer satisfaction, total sales and overall commitment to Epicor solutions. Partners were recognised for excellence in growing their Epicor customers through innovation in business and technology. Winners have enabled their customers to compete in today’s global economy by setting them up for success. The award winners were:
Business Transformation Award
• Biscit, for undertaking a project for the Varley Group to create Australia’s first fully online automated electric vehicles web store, transforming its business by enabling sales to complete in just five minutes.
Customer Experience Award
• Athens Technology Centre, for transforming Postbank Bulgaria’s customer experience through the implementation and deployment of a new Epicor solution ERP for Banking.
Rapid Time to Value Award
• Tru Care Consultants, for outstanding commitment in the fast implementation of Epicor ERP10 for United Crane Components so that it was prepared, implemented and fully compliant with India’s new Goods and Services Tax (GST) within just two months.
• Biscit, for using technology to drive innovation throughout customers’ business by creating a mobile application for the management of logistics and warehousing scanning operations and a module to manage the hire and rental of equipment, both fully integrated with Epicor ERP.
• EpicERP. From its inception, EpicERP recruited a fully functional team and carried out its own marketing, presales, sales and implementations. Since then it has excelled in creating its own pipeline in sales and marketing, and implementing successful projects in its first year of business.
Partner of the Year
• DataWorld Solutions, for achieving substantial growth in its existing customer base and driving new revenue growth through new customer acquisition
“Our international partners are a fundamental part of our business, which Epicor continues to invest and drive growth in. The Partner Excellence Awards give us a chance to recognise and reward the best performers. We consider these award winners ‘Grow Getters’ as they have not only excelled in growing their business through innovation using Epicor technology, but also enabled their customers to grow,” said Sabby Gill, Executive Vice President, International, Epicor Software.
He concluded, “The digitisation of our world represents a tremendous change for all industrial sectors. Customer centricity and the emergence of new business models need flexible and agile value creation networks. The partners honoured by the Epicor Excellence Awards are at the forefront of this, leading their customers through transformation and into growth with Epicor solutions.”