Epicor announces 2017 Customer Excellence Awards winners for ME
The Epicor Software Corporation announced the winners of the 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards for the Middle East during the Epicor Customer Summit MENA in Dubai. The global awards programme, now in its second year, recognises innovative organisations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience and overall performance.
The Epicor Customer Excellence Awards are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the UK, Middle East and Africa. The regional winners are also now finalists in the global awards categories for overall Customer of the Year, with winners to be announced later this year after all the regional awards have concluded.
“Our customers continue to leverage technology to streamline and automate their operations, increase employee engagement, drive change management, improve customer satisfaction and expand their business, not just in the region, but across the globe,” said Monzer Tohme, Regional Vice President, Middle East and Africa, Epicor Software. “We are extremely pleased that our customers have decided to partner with Epicor to provide them with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that will serve as the backbone of their business and support their growth ambitions.”
The following companies are 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Award winners in the Middle East:
- Based in Amman, Jordan, Ocean Fresh Fish is the Business Transformation winner, chosen for clearly demonstrating best-in-class business transformation and measurable business value from its Epicor iScala implementation.
- The winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor iScala customer Abu Qafrh Holding from Saudi Arabia. The organisation was selected for demonstrating how it’s used technology to drive innovation throughout its business to achieve measurable success.
- The Customer Experience award winner is Jordan-based Siniora Food Industries PLC, which has transformed customer experience through the implementation and adoption of Epicor iScala across its four plants in Jordan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Gulf Organisation for Research and Development (GORD) has demonstrated measurable business benefits with Epicor Cloud ERP and is the winner in the Cloud Deployment category.
- UAE-based Gemini Technical Industries won the Rapid Time to Value award for demonstrating a fast implementation and deployment of Epicor ERP through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training and production readiness.
For more information on the 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards regional programmes, visit the Epicor website.