A10 Networks announces global reseller and solutions integration partnership
A10 Networks, a provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, has announced a global system integration and reseller partnership with NEC Corporation. The partnership will include the integration of A10 security products and technology into NEC 5G, Pre-5G and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) infrastructure systems.
“With the move to 5G underway, service providers across the globe are transforming their business,” said Lee Chen, Founder and CEO of A10 Networks.
“This means huge growth opportunities and new routes to revenue, but 5G also brings expanded security risks and service providers need to be focused on finding ways to protect their business and customers.”
Service providers will be able to leverage A10s industry leading solutions highlights, which include:
- 5G-GiLAN Security Consolidation – Consolidates c, application visibility and intelligent traffic steering to provide operational efficiency, reduced latency and better security on the GiLAN
- DDoS Protection – Enables highly scalable DDoS protection with advanced intelligent automation capabilities, powered by Machine Learning
- Application Delivery and Load Balancing – Delivers application agility, availability and acceleration solutions for critical web, application and DNS infrastructure
- Intelligent Traffic Steering – Subscriber-aware traffic steering to enhance new business models with differentiated service offerings for new revenue streams
- GPRS Tunneling Protocol (GTP) support – GTP Firewall with granular SCTP filtering defends the mobile core against GTP-based attacks initiated from RAN or GRX/IPX networks
- Adoption of SDN/NFV – Achieve on-demand capacity with versatile software options across SDN/NFV environments